Aeonium Arboreum (Tree Aeonium)
Pot Size: Approx. 12cm(Ø) x 10cm(H)
Out of stock
Overall Height approx. 30cm
BEFORE CHECKOUT PLEASE REFER TO OUR 'TERMS OF SALE' UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY. THANK YOU.
- Aeonium Arboreum commonly known as Tree Aeonium or Houseleek Tree belongs to the Crassulaceae or Stonecrop family.
- This succulent is native to the Canary Islands where its natural range includes arid desert regions.
- Tree Aeonium has waxy foliage that forms rosettes.
- It grows quickly and produces abundant yellow flowers on racemes from late winter through early spring.
- This visually striking succulent grows in a range of shapes, sizes, and colors in container and rock gardens.
- Tree Aeonium grows best in full sun during the cooler months and when grown in coastal areas.
- When grown inland or during the summer, provide this succulent with afternoon or partial shade.
- Avoid placing your Tree Aeonium in sites with western sun exposures.
- This drought-tolerant plant hates water around its roots, so be careful to avoid excessive watering.
- In the wild, this succulent goes dormant in summer, so water sparingly during the hotter months, allowing your plant to dry out between waterings.
- In the winter, reduce watering to once per month.
- Though Tree Aeoniums tolerate a variety of soil types as long as they’re well-drained.
- It prefers light, porous soil.
- You may want to amend your planting site with sand and limestone chips.
- For container gardening, plant Tree Aeonium in a moderately moist medium with excellent drainage.
- Tree Aeonium doesn’t require much fertilizer.
- Two to three applications of a balanced fertilizer during the summer growing season feeds this succulent.
- $12.00 inc. GST
- $8.00 inc. GST
- $8.00 inc. GST
Chinese New Year, CNY Prosperity Plants, Other Plants, Others, Festive, Plants$6.00 – $48.00 inc. GST