POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 10cm(Ø) x 9cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability
Aglaonema is a slow-growing, sub-tropical foliage plants with large glossy narrow oval leaves with short stems, and which are often variegated colors.
- Aglaonema comes from the Greek ‘aglos’ (bright) and ‘nema’ (thread).
- They make popular indoor houseplants in places that do not enjoy a sub-tropical climate.
- As a house-plant the main requirements are warmth, out of draughts, moisture, and bright light – particularly for variegated cultivars – but not direct sunlight.
- ‘Tricolor’ bears leaves in three shades of green – medium green with patches of light green and dark green.
- The darker green varieties of aglaonema can grow in near shade, while the variegated varieties require brighter light.
- Do not expose any aglaonema to direct sun.
- Water thoroughly in the summer and mist the plant often to raise the humidity.
- During the winter, reduce watering but do not let the plant dry out completely.
- A well-drained potting soil is perfect.
- Feed your aglaonema with slow-release pellets or liquid fertilizer during the growing season.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.