Overall Height approx. 40-45cm
BEFORE CHECKOUT PLEASE REFER TO OUR 'TERMS OF SALE' UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY. THANK YOU.
- Allamanda is a genus of flowering plants in the family Apocynaceae.
- They are native to the Americas, where they are distributed from Mexico to Argentina.
- Some species are familiar as ornamental plants cultivated for their large, colorful flowers.
- Most species produce yellow flowers; A. blanchetii bears pink.
- It requires high light, consistently warm temperatures, and humidity of at least 50 percent.
- Best use rainwater because allamanda is sensitive to calcium-loaded water.
- Regularly spraying the leaves with soft water helps maintain the high moisture levels it needs.
- It loves soil that drains particularly well and will thus feel right at home with a mix of one part garden soil, one part soil mix, and one part sand.
- Allamanda must be planted in a warm spot and should be brought indoors in winter if temperatures drop below 40°F (5°C).
- Add flower plant fertilizer once or twice a month, especially for allamanda grown in pots.