POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 16.5cm(Ø) x 14cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability
Alocasia Stingray is a medium-sized plant with unique green, stingray shaped leaves and, striped stems.
- It produces large, impressive leaves that resemble elephant ears, but each leaf on this plant ends in a whiptail-like structure that points up and outward, just like the tail on a stingray.
- Protect it from too much sun (which could scorch its leaves) on hot summer days and, by moving the container into a partially shaded area, such as under tall trees.
- Keep an indoor-grown plant in a spot that gets filtered light, such as near a lightly curtained south- or west-facing window.
- Water the soil well.
- Give the plant extra water during the dry season, aiming for at least 1 inch per week, including rain.
- Can mix with compost.
- Once or twice during the spring and summer, when the plant’s actively growing, boost the soil’s fertility by adding some compost, scratching it carefully into the top inch or two of soil without disturbing the plant’s roots.
- Feed the plant every two or three weeks with a balanced, water-soluble fertilizer such as a 10-10-10 formula, diluted at a rate of 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of water, but check the product label for further directions.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.