Pot Size: Approx. 16.5cm(Ø) x 14cm(H)
Out of stock
POT COLOR AND SIZE MAY VARY AND CHANGE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE AND MAY VARY
- It is a medium-sized plant with unique green, stingray shaped leaves and, striped stems.
- It produces large, impressive leaves that resemble elephant ears.
- Each leaf on this plant ends in a whiptail-like structure that points up and outward, just like the tail on a stingray.
- It thrives in loose, porous, well-drained soils.
- They can also be grown in a well-aerated, moist potting mix growth medium.
- One part coarse potting sand or perlite, one part peat, and part soil are used to make the potting soil.
- It can also be mix with compost.
- When the plant’s actively growing, boost the soil’s fertility by adding some compost, scratching it carefully into the top inch or two of soil without disturbing the plant’s roots.
- Feed the plant every two or three weeks with a balanced, water-soluble fertilizer such as a 10-10-10 formula, diluted at a rate of 1/4 teaspoon per gallon of water.
- Check the product label for further directions.
- Protect it from too much sun (which could scorch its leaves) on hot summer days and, by moving the container into a partially shaded area, such as under tall trees.
- Keep an indoor-grown plant in a spot that gets filtered light, such as near a lightly curtained south- or west-facing window.
- Water the soil well.
- Give the plant extra water during the dry season, aiming for at least 1 inch per week, including rain.