Pot Size: Approx. 15cm(Ø) x 12cm(H)
Overall Height approx. 20cm
BEFORE CHECKOUT PLEASE REFER TO OUR 'TERMS OF SALE' UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY. THANK YOU.
- Alternanthera is a genus of flowering plants in the amaranth family, Amaranthaceae.
- Cultivated varieties are a fast-growing, compact plant ideal for borders or rockery.
- Attractive variegated foliage in shades of green and/or gold and often in red or bronze.
- Grow as a perennial or as a warm-season annual in cooler climates.
- ‘Partytime’ has green, wavy leaves with magenta splashes and streaks.
- Some leaves are wholly pink, and some are wholly green.
- It thrives most under the full sun but also grows well when placed in partial shade.
- For intense foliage color, place it under the full sun.
- It can be grown in most soil types as long as it’s well-draining.
- Add in some organic matter, like garden compost, peat moss, or manure to enhance the drainage of the soil.
- It prefers regular, but light watering.
- Make sure to water the plant enough to avoid letting the soil dry out completely.
- The new plants need daily watering for the initial weeks.
- Watering must be adjusted as per the soil type and weather.
- Water lightly for clay soil as they sustain more moisture, but water more in sandy soils as they need increased humidity.
- This plant doesn’t require extra fertilizer, as a high amount of feed damages the plant.
- However, if the plant looks week, feed it some balanced liquid food during the summer season.