POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 12cm(Ø) x 9.5cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability
Syngonium podophyllum is a species of aroid, and commonly cultivated as a houseplant. Common names include Arrowhead Plant, Arrowhead Vine, Arrowhead Philodendron, Goosefoot, African evergreen, and American evergreen.
- This low-maintenance houseplant is interesting and versatile. It is available in a range of colors, and the attractive foliage changes in shape as the individual leaves mature.
- This hardy evergreen vine is an enthusiastic climber, but it can be pruned to create a compact tabletop plant.
- When left unpruned, its vines can grow to be about six feet long and are lovely when trained to climb or allowed to cascade over the sides of a hanging basket.
- These plants do well in low-to-medium light settings and thrive in bright, indirect light.
- They do not like exposure to direct sunlight.
- If you are only able to provide low-to-medium light conditions, you may do better with one of the deeper green varieties.
- These tend to do better in shaded conditions.
- The soil should be kept lightly moist during spring and summer and slightly drier during the fall and winter months.
- Don’t let it become completely dry.
- The plant is undemanding when it comes to watering, but does prefer high humidity, so it’s a good idea to place container plants on a bed of wet pebbles.
- Mist hanging baskets frequently.
- Water moderately throughout the growing season and reduce watering during cooler months.
- Use a rich potting mix that offers superior draining and aerating capabilities.
- Use a balanced liquid houseplant food on a regular basis during the spring and summer. Follow package directions closely.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.