Azalea 杜鹃花 – Potted (Various Sizes)
PRODUCT IMAGE SHOWN MAY VARY TO ACTUAL PRODUCT SOLD AND MAY CHANGE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY POT COLOR AND SIZE MAY VARY AND CHANGE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE TAKEN TO AN APPROXIMATE VALUE
Potted Azalea – Various Sizes (杜鹃花)
- Known as “The Royalty of the Garden,” Azaleas have long been adored for their brightly colored flowers and outstanding form and foliage.
- Perfect for this festive season!
- Azaleas thrive in moist and acidic soils with pH between five and six.
- Good drainage is essential for keeping the soil moist rather than soggy which can trigger rotting in the roots of the plant.
- Fertilizer should be applied once a year, but don’t overdo it as the roots are frail.
- The azalea’s leaves will turn yellow when the soil has been sucked out of its nitrogen and other nutrients, and this is your green light for a fertilizer treatment.
- Otherwise, only fertilize during late spring or early autumn, after the blooming has finished.
- These flowers love locations that are both shady and bright.
- Exposure to the strong sun at noon should be avoided.
- Rather azaleas thrive when exposed to the weak morning sun and then remain in the shade for the rest of the day.
- This makes the eastern or north-eastern areas of your property – if planted outside – ideal for these flowers.
- If planted inside, place your azalea where it can get light either in the morning or late in the afternoon.
- Allow the water to penetrate deeply and leave until the soil dries, then repeat.
- Those plants that are exposed to the sun for longer will need more water, but be careful not to make the soil soggy as it can trigger rotting.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- $5.00 inc. GST
Chinese New Year, Decorated Centerpieces, Flowers, Festive, Orchids$148.00 inc. GST
- $6.50 inc. GST
Chinese New Year, CNY Prosperity Plants, Other Plants, Others, Festive, Plants$6.00 – $68.00 inc. GST