Begonia (Tenella White)
POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 10cm(Ø) x 9cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability
Begonia (Tenella White) imported from Japan.
- Bright, indirect light. It also thrives under fluorescent lights.
- Water thoroughly, allowing the top 1 in (2.5 cm) of soil to dry out between waterings.
- Avoid getting water on the leaves because they spot easily and are prone to mildew.
- Peat moss based, such as African violet potting mix.
- Feed monthly year-round with a 10-10-5 liquid fertilizer diluted by half.
- Fertilize when the soil is already moist to avoid fertilizer burn.
- Don’t feed a dormant plant.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.