Pot Size: Approx. 25cm(Ø) x 20cm(H) x 75cm(Overall Height)
- Calamansi trees, known more commonly as calamondin trees, are small citrus fruit trees that are ornamental plants.
- Fruiting is seasonal.
- The calamansi fruit can be eaten in slices like an orange, and its acidic juice is used to flavor drinks and other types of food.
- Its fruits are delicious and rich in vitamin C.
- Besides, it is very beautiful and decorative.
- Many people use it as a houseplant to adorn their place.
- Calamansi can grow up to 7 meters tall.
- Calamansi trees can be grown in pots indoors or in outdoor gardens.
- Soil is not a major concern when planting it as it can grow in sandy soil.
- Carefully transplant an indoor tree that grows too large for its pot to a larger pot or a spot in your garden.
- Fertilizers can be used to help it can grow to its full potential.
- Use a small amount of half-strength water-soluble fertilizer once every five weeks.
- Add a slow-release fertilizer at the beginning of spring, and fertilize with a full-strength water-soluble fertilizer every month during the summer season.
- It grows best in direct sunlight or half shade.
- Place plants in a well-lit area if growing them indoors.
- The more time indoor plants spend in sunlight during a day, the better.
- Indoor calamansi trees should be set outside for a few months during the warm season.
- The calamansi tree is moderately tolerant of droughts but should be watered when the ground around the base of the tree becomes dry.