Calathea Lancifolia (Rattlesnake)
POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 15cm(Ø) x 11cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability
The Calathea plant is a popular plant used for indoor office decoration purposes.
- They are popular for indoor purposes because they are generally easy to care for and they look great, offering bright green plants to liven up indoor spaces.
- They are part of the family of plants known as Marantaceae, which is a species of flowering plants from tropical areas such as Africa.
- They are famous for their wide and colorful leaves, which makes them popular for areas of low light.
- A good bright spot within a room or conservatory without direct sunlight is advised.
- Too much direct sun will cause issues.
- They like to have moist soil or planting substances, but not soggy.
- They do not want lots of water, as it can drown them.
- 2 parts peat/1 part perlite would be suitable.
- The soil needs to be able to retain some moisture while also being able to drain (too much drainage materials used is not advised).
- Replenish the topsoil in the pot in the spring months so that the plant can get new fertilizer and nutrients.
- Use a balanced liquid feed to encourage the foliage to look healthy and more attractive.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Chinese New Year, Festive, Plants, Orchids$80.00 inc. GST
- $6.00 – $10.00 inc. GST
- $88.00 inc. GST
- $8.00 inc. GST