Pot Size: Approx. 14cm(Ø) x 11cm(H)
12 in stock
Overall Height approx. 35-45cm
BEFORE CHECKOUT PLEASE REFER TO OUR 'TERMS OF SALE' UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY. THANK YOU.
- Suitable for indoor office decoration purposes.
- They are popular for indoor purposes because they are generally easy to care for and they look great, offering bright green plants to liven up indoor spaces.
- They are part of the family of plants known as Marantaceae, which is a species of flowering plants from tropical areas such as Africa.
- They are famous for their wide and colorful leaves, which makes them popular for areas of low light.
- Use a good light porous indoor potting soil that retains water but still drains quickly.
- African Violet soil works well.
- They do not need a lot of fertilizing, but they will flower and do well with a standard houseplant fertilizer.
- They especially need fertilization during periods of growth and flowering.
- Calathea plants need bright, but not direct, sunlight to grow.
- They like to have moist soil or planting substances, but not soggy.
- They do not want lots of water, as it can drown them.