POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 12cm(Ø) x 12cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability Color of flower may be substituted with another similar color depending on stock availability.
Calla Lilies are the quintessential bouquet flower.
- The bulbs of this African flower are usually described as exotic, sensual, and suggestive and have graced the vases at countless weddings and are used in bouquets around the world.
- Although not considered true lilies, it is an extraordinary flower.
- This beautiful plant, available in a multitude of colors, grows from rhizomes and is ideal for use in beds and borders.
- You can also grow calla lilies in containers, either outdoors or in a sunny window as houseplants.
- The plants prefer bright, indirect light during the growing season.
- The plants dislike direct sunlight.
- Keep potted and blooming plants constantly moist.
- As the blooms fall, reduce watering until all the flowers are gone; then let the leaves wither and die as the plant dries out.
- Give it a brief resting period, then re-pot it in late winter into fresh soil and begin watering again to encourage new sprouts.
- The best substrate for it is a loose, well-drained potting mix.
- Fertilize it during the growing season with liquid fertilizer or controlled-release fertilizer according to the label instructions.
- Stop fertilizer during dormancy.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.