Pot Measurement : 14cm(Ø) x 10cm(H)
‘Pink Lady’ also known as Callisia repens is a low growing, evergreen, perennial succulent, up to 4 inches (10 cm) tall, with stems full of small round waxy leaves. They are up to 1 inch (2.5 cm) long and vary in colors from green striped, pinkish and cream with a burgundy underside of the leaf. The flowers are small, white and appear in late spring or early summer.
- Growing is easy and you will find the plants to be quite resilient.
- These plants typically grow in moist, well-drained and acidic (pH 5 to 6) soil.
- They do best in partial shade but will do equally well in sunny areas as long as the soil is kept moist.
- You can grow it indoors too as long as suitable conditions are given.
- Provide the plant with either a soilless mix or loam-based potting compost and keep it in bright filtered light.
- You should also pinch out the growing tips to encourage bushier growth.
- Allow it to spend warm spring and summers days outdoors, if feasible. During its active growth, water moderately and apply a balanced liquid fertilizer every 4 weeks. Water sparingly in winter.
- These plants like to be kept fairly moist, so water regularly, especially if you are growing them in containers.
- Cutting the plants back once flowering has ceased can often promote a second bloom and will help prevent re-seeding.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.