POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 11cm(Ø) x 9cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability Color of flower may be substituted with another similar color based on stock availability.
Callunas are low-growing or dwarf evergreen shrubs with stems clothed in tiny overlapping leaves, and terminal, spike-like racemes of small, 4-petalled flowers with colored calyces.
- It loves the sun but they need to be sheltered from strong winds.
- Keep your potted heather in a less windy and sunny spot.
- However, you can grow this plant in partial sun.
- Water when the top two-inch layer of soil is dry.
- Do not let the soil dry out completely, otherwise plant will lose buds and leaves.
- When watering, remember not to spill water on leaves, it promotes fungal diseases.
- It has specific soil requirements to grow healthily in a pot.
- It likes highly acidic soil with pH level around 4.5-6.
- You’ll need different soil for it, either buy an ericaceous potting mix or make your own by adding half (50%) of peat moss, 20% of perlite, and 10% each of garden soil, sand and compost or farm manure.
- It does not need much fertilizer, but however, you can fertilize it with rhododendron fertilizer.
- It is very sensitive to over-fertilization, make sure to follow the fertilizer package’s instruction to avoid over-fertilization.