POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 15cm(Ø) x 11cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability
Out of stock
Cannas are among the most colorful summer bulbs, as flamboyant as their tropical American ancestry, with ruffled spikes tapering to refined buds.
- The gorgeous cannas boast immense, often-veined, paddle-shaped leaves and sheathing leafstalks in shades of green or bronze and flashy blooms that stand tall on their stems.
- With their great reedy canes and palmy foliage, cannas would be magnificent even if they never bloomed.
- However, they keep pumping out colorful flowers from late spring or early summer to frost.
- When most flowers can’t take the heat of late July and early August, cannas thrive.
- For greatest number of blooms and dark green bright leaves, plant them in a location where they get lots of suns.
- When you water canna lily, the soil should remain damp but does not become soggy.