Pot Size: Approx. 8cm(Ø) x 8cm(H) x 23cm(Overall Height)
- Also known as Japanese cypress, hinoki cypress or hinoki; Japanese: 檜 or 桧 hinoki, is a species of cypress native to central Japan.
- It is widely cultivated in the temperate northern hemisphere for its high-quality timber and ornamental qualities, with many cultivars commercially available.
- It can be grown in almost any type of soil.
- However, make sure that this plant thrives in rich, well-drained soil.
- In case that the soil in your garden is alkaline, make sure to add some iron to make it suitable for it to grow.
- Apply some balanced fertilizer and treat it with some mulch of rotted leaves.
- It prefers some shade and it likes to be sheltered.
- However, keep in mind that it produces better foliage color and berries in the sun.
- This is an evergreen plant that grows slowly.
- In order to make it thrive, you need to provide it with regular waterings.