Pot Measurements: Approx. 14cm(Ø) x 11cm(H)
Clusia rosea is an evergreen, ornamental shrub to small tree, it has common names like Autograph Tree, copey, balsam apple, pitch-apple, and Scotch attorney.
- It has dark green obovate leaves, simple and opposite arrangement, measuring about 8 – 20 cm long, margin entire, scars remain when the surface of the leaf is scratched.
- It has pink and white colored blossoms.
- The autograph tree produces a fleshy, light green fruit.
- Fruits are not edible and are considered to be poisonous.
- The upper leaf tissue registers writing giving it the common name autograph tree.
- It is a very hardy plant to be used indoors.
- It like lots of bright light and flourish outside in full sun in tropical climates.
- Grown indoors as houseplants, they will cope with medium light levels and some degree of shade.
- It grows best in a soft and loose soil, rich in organic matter, well drained, excellent is a balanced universal fertilizer and mixed with a small amount of soil for orchids.
- It prefers an average to warm household temperatures between 16 – 29 °C, ideal and will not tolerate cooler temperatures below 10 °C.
- It enjoy high humidity levels.
- Place on a shallow gravel tray filled with water and mist regularly.
- A spell outside in warm summer rain or a session in the shower works wonders.
- Water thoroughly, during the growing season.
- Keep the soil evenly moist but never allow the plant to stand in water.
- Reduce watering in winter, but do not allow the soil to dry out completely.
- Fertilize your plant every two weeks during the growing season (from spring to early autumn) with a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted by half.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- $10.00 inc. GST
- $88.00 inc. GST
- $48.00 inc. GST
- $8.00 inc. GST