Pot Size: Approx. 14cm(Ø) x 11cm(H)
10 in stock
Overall Height approx. 22cm
BEFORE CHECKOUT PLEASE REFER TO OUR 'TERMS OF SALE' UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY. THANK YOU.
- Clusia rosea is an evergreen, ornamental shrub to a small tree, it has common names like Autograph Tree, copey, balsam apple, pitch-apple, and Scotch attorney.
- It has dark green obovate leaves, simple and opposite arrangement, measuring about 8 – 20 cm long, margin entire, scars remain when the surface of the leaf is scratched.
- It has pink and white-colored blossoms.
- The autograph tree produces a fleshy, light green fruit.
- Fruits are not edible and are considered to be poisonous.
- The upper leaf tissue registers writing giving it the common name autograph tree.
- It is a very hardy plant to be used indoors.
- It grows best in a soft and loose soil, rich in organic matter, well-drained, excellent is a balanced universal fertilizer and mixed with a small amount of soil for orchids.
- Fertilize your plant every two weeks during the growing season (from spring to early autumn) with a balanced liquid fertilizer diluted by half.
- It likes lots of bright light and flourishes outside in the full sun in tropical climates.
- Grown indoors as houseplants, they will cope with medium light levels and some degree of shade.
- Water thoroughly, during the growing season.
- Keep the soil evenly moist but never allow the plant to stand in water.
- Reduce watering in winter, but do not allow the soil to dry out completely.