Overall Height approx. 30-40cm
BEFORE CHECKOUT PLEASE REFER TO OUR 'TERMS OF SALE' UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY. THANK YOU.
- Brighten up your indoor space with this lush, tropical plant.
- Also known as Dumb Cane, this references the plant’s poisoning effect, which if ingested, can cause a temporary inability to speak.
- Use it to add color and light to a dim corner of your home.
- The Dumb Cane grows best indoors, especially the bathroom and shady spots in the garden.
- Medium to high light (bright east or south window).
- Keep the potting soil moist, can tolerate some soil drying.
- Plant Dieffenbachia in a houseplant potting soil or DIY two parts peat moss and 1 part perlite.
- Apply a liquid houseplant fertilizer at 1/2 strength every 6 weeks to 2 months.