Doritaenopsis Tai Lin Light in Big Golden Pot
* Ornaments are excluded and Pot Design may change subject to availability.
** Color of flower may be substituted with another similar color depending on stock availability.
This species is named Doritaenopsis Tai Lin Light
- The Phalaenopsis or ‘Moth Orchid‘ is the most common orchid due to its ease of production and the availability of blooming plants year-round.
- Phals are easily grown in the home and stay in bloom for a very long time.
- A mature phal will be in bloom much of the year with graceful inflorescences loaded with good-sized blooms.
- Medium to bright (indirect) light.
- Avoid direct sunlight, as leaves burn easily.
- If leaves turn yellow or splotchy, the plant is getting too much light.
- Water about once a week
- It’s best to allow a potting mix to almost dry out between watering.
- Check the medium with your finger – if you feel moisture do not water. Do not let stand in water.
- When your orchid is blooming, fertilizer is not needed.
- If you want to fertilize, we recommend a balanced fertilizer like 12-12-12 or similar ratio.
Chinese New Year, Decorated Centerpieces, Flowers, Festive, Orchids$218.00 inc. GST
Chinese New Year, Decorated Centerpieces, Flowers, Festive, Orchids$128.00 inc. GST
Chinese New Year, Decorated Centerpieces, Flowers, Festive, Orchids$35.00 inc. GST
Chinese New Year, Decorated Centerpieces, Flowers, Festive, Orchids$38.00 inc. GST