POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 28cm(Ø) x 20cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability
Originally from the Mediterranean and Asia, it’s scientific name, Punica Granatum, also known as Pomegranate is a popular choice for growing Bonsai.
- Pomegranates have opposite leaves and grow oval-shaped flowers, later on, followed with yellow/red fruits.
- The trunk twists naturally, making it an attractive tree to grow.
- Full sun.
- It can tolerate partly shaded, but they really like the sun.
- Apply water to the soil over the tree root ball one to two times a week during the summer to keep the soil evenly moist during prime growing months.
- Provide water once a week during the fall, winter, and spring when the weekly rain is less than 1 inch.
- Fill with good potting soil, add dried manure pellets (doesn’t have to be dried manure pellets, but instead of ‘classic’ manure)
- Ad some balanced NPK fertilizer 8-8-8 or similar
- Add some compost and humus
- Add a shovel of sand and a shovel of hydroton pebbles
- If you want the tree to grow healthy flowers and fruits, use a fertilizer with high phosphorous and high potassium from spring to late summer.
- If you opt for fast growth remove flowers and use a normal fertilizer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- $8.00 inc. GST
Chinese New Year, Festive, Plants, Flowering Plants, Orchids, Potted Plant$38.00 inc. GST
- $48.00 inc. GST
- $10.00 inc. GST