Echeveria Pansy Sedum 三色堇缀化
Pot Measurement : 10cm(Ø) x 8cm(H)
Echeveria Pansy Sedum is a succulent plant of the genus Anemone.
- The three-color scorpion plant is arranged in a rosette shape, slightly wrapped, and the single head is about 5-7cm.
- The leaves are blue-white, oval, slightly thick, sharp, and the tip of the leaf is red.
- The three-color enamel conservation environment is different, the leaf color is different in thickness, and the color will have various changes.
- From blue-white to blue-yellow and yellow, the three colors coexist, which may be called pansy.
- It is not difficult to maintain the pansy. Pay attention to proper shading and water control in summer, and water in the rest of the season.
- The soil for planting the pansy can be selected from loose and breathable media, such as peat/coconut, and granular soil.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.