Pot Measurements : Approx. 8cm(Ø) x 7cm(H)
Echeveria ‘Rain Drops‘ is a solitary plant, up to 6 inches (15 cm) across, with pale green, rounded leaves.
- They have pale reddish margins and a single globular blue-green bump in the middle of each leaf toward the tip that develops with age.
- Young plants often do not exhibit this trait but it appears as the plant ages. These bumps, similar to a water droplet, are what give this unique plant its name.
- Full sun. Perfect for a sunny window.
- Water during the summer and spring, making sure drainage is immaculate.
- Reduce water in the winter to monthly.
- Prefers average summer temperatures, 65 to 70 ºF (18 to 21 ºC).
- In winter, cool to 50 ºF (10 ºC).
- A well-drained succulent mix, with an ideal pH around 6.0 (slightly acidic).
- Feed with a controlled-release fertilizer in the beginning of the season or weekly with a weak liquid solution.
- Use a balanced 20-20-20 fertilizer at 1/4 strength on mature plants and a fertilizer with less nitrogen on young plants.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.