Pot Measurements : Approx. 7cm(Ø) x 7cm(H)
Echeveria Tippy is an evergreen, succulent plant up to 6 inches (15 cm) tall, with bluish-green leaves and prominent, pink tips–giving them their name.
- The rosettes are very pretty and up to 6 in inches (15 cm) in diameter.
- The flowers are orange and bell-shaped.
- Excellent for window sill culture or in the rock garden.
- Full sun. Perfect for a sunny window.
- Water during the summer and spring, making sure drainage is immaculate.
- Reduce water in the winter to monthly.
- Prefers average summer temperatures, 65 to 70 ºF (18 to 21 ºC).
- In winter, cool to 50 ºF (10 ºC).
- A well-drained succulent mix, with an ideal pH around 6.0 (slightly acidic).
- Feed with a controlled-release fertilizer in the beginning of the season or weekly with a weak liquid solution.
- Use a balanced 20-20-20 fertilizer at 1/4 strength on mature plants and a fertilizer with less nitrogen on young plants.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.