Ficus Lyrata (Various Sizes)
Overall Height approximately (25-150cm)
BEFORE CHECKOUT PLEASE REFER TO OUR 'TERMS OF SALE' UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY. THANK YOU.
- Commonly known as the fiddle-leaf fig is a species of flowering plant in the mulberry and fig family Moraceae.
- It is a popular ornamental tree in subtropical and tropical gardens and is also grown as a houseplant in temperate areas, where it usually stays shorter and fails to flower or fruit.
- It is an increasingly popular house plant due to the ease of care.
- This uber-trendy plant keeps popping up in design magazines and chicly styled Instagram shots, thanks to its wide, textured leaves.
- Any good, fast-draining potting soil will likely do for creeping fig.
- Feed fiddle fig with a weak liquid fertilizer throughout the growing season.
- It prefers a bright room but does not like direct sunlight.
- It can survive in low-light conditions for an extended period but will grow more slowly.
- It requires a very humid, moist environment.
- Spray regularly especially if the plant is surrounded by heated air.
- During the growing season, water moderately.