Hanging Pot Measurements : Approx. 13cm(Ø) x 11cm(H)
Episcia Cupreta, also known as Flame Violet is prized for its showy leaves that grow in a rosette and reach 2-3 in (5-8 cm) long.
- They combine shades of green and coppery brown, often with light green or silver veins.
- Leaves have a metallic-like sheen that make this plant irresistible.
- You can expect bright flowers to appear in spring and continue through fall.
- Dainty, tubular flowers rise above the foliage and are typically red, but may be available in orange, pink or yellow.
- They flare out at the tips like trumpets and are sometimes fringed at the edges. Deep in the center of the trumpet is a yellow eye.
- Bright, indirect light.
- Flame violets that don’t bloom aren’t getting enough light.
- Place your plant near a bright window, but out of direct sun.
- Keep soil evenly moist spring through fall; slightly drier in winter.
- High humidity.
- If relative humidity drops below 50%, place pot on a tray of wet pebbles or use a room humidifier.
- Don’t use a mister because the leaves will spot and are prone to fungus.
- Prefers cool temperatures, especially while in bloom; 55-65°F/13-18°C at night/not warmer than 75°F/24°C during the day.
- Peat moss-based mix or African violet potting mix.
- Feed every 2 weeks spring through fall with African violet fertilizer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Chinese New Year, Festive, Plants, Orchids, Potted Plant$88.00 inc. GST
- $8.00 inc. GST
- $12.00 inc. GST
- $48.00 inc. GST