Frangipani Plant (Plumeria Rubra Jubilee)
POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 7cm(Ø) x 7cm(H)
STALK HEIGHT : Approx. 40cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability
Plumerias are wonderfully easy to grow and can thrive with minimum care.
- This is a deciduous plant, meaning that it will tend to lose its leaves and go dormant in the winter season, leafing out again when night-time temperatures remain above 50F.
- If you live in a frost/freeze zone, your plumeria can be stored indoors (no light required) over the winter and brought out again when temperatures turn warm.
- Has proven to be highly resistant to rust, and a greater bloomer to boot.
- If you live in a tropical/humid climate you’ll be celebrating this jubilee.
- Direct sunlight for at least 6 hours per day during the growing season.
- Regularly (at least once weekly) during the growing season, sparingly or none at all during the plant’s dormant period.
- If transplanting to another container, use a well-drained soil mix.
- If planting in the ground, ensure excellent drainage is available.
- Monthly during the growing season, using a 20-15-20 or similar for optimal growth.
- During peak blooming season, a higher phosphorous (eg. orchid fertilizer) formula or various organic alternatives can be used to enhance bloom quality.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.