Fresh Cut Noble Fir (5-6ft)
- CLEARING / DISPOSAL CUT-OFF-DATE is on the 10th of January 2020.
**Please indicate your preferred Disposal Date should you require it under the ‘Order Note’ field during order checkout.
Please note that the close-up picture of the Noble Fir was taken in direct sunlight, hence there might be a slight variation in color.
- A Fresh Cut Noble Fir with a height between 5-6 ft. (Approx. 1.5m – 1.8m)
- Our trees are personally hand-picked, cultivated and pest free.
- All trees are treated for better needle retention and longer cut life.
- Tree height is measured from the floor to the top tip of the tree.
- Fill Christmas Tree Stand with ice cubes once a day to ensure the tree stays fresh throughout the Christmas period.
- The water should be topped up every day or every two days, depending on how thirsty your tree is, so check the water levels daily.
- To prevent the mosquito from breeding, you can add anti-mosquito granules in the water.
- Noble firs are tall, narrow evergreens with horizontal branches.
- they are popular Christmas trees and offer that lovely scent.
- But only young noble firs are appropriate as holiday trees.
- Mature noble firs in landscapes can grow to 200 feet with a trunk diameter of 6 feet.
- If you start noble fir growing, you’ll see that these trees have flat needles.
- Their cones can get between 6 and 9 inches long.
- Instead of hanging down, noble fir cones perch on branches, looking a bit like candles on old-fashioned holiday trees.
- Noble firs in landscapes can live a long time.
- They are pioneer trees, growing in quickly after a forest fire clears an area.
- The wood is strong and of high quality.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- $12.00 – $20.00 inc. GST
- $650.00 – $750.00 inc. GST
- $270.00 – $350.00 inc. GST
- $395.00 – $485.00 inc. GST