POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 12cm(Ø) x 9cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability
Golden pothos, scientific name ‘Epipremnum aureum‘ is a popular house plant well known for its long trailing stems. It is one of the best plants for removing formaldehyde in the air that comes from carpet and other materials in our homes. It is beautiful, low-maintenance, and cleans the air.
- Golden Pothos is a very versatile plant that can tolerate the lower light levels or bright filtered light of a home while also thriving in the full sun.
- Indoor Golden Pothos require bright filtered light during most of the year.
- The yellow variegations of the plant become more pronounced when exposed to greater amounts of light.
- Outdoor plants can tolerate full sun to partial shade such as would be found when grown through trees, against a wall, or over a pergola
- The soil around Golden Pothos should be kept relatively moist but take care not to over-water.
- It has a shallow root system which means that less actually is more when watering as less water is needed to saturate the soil down to the lowest roots.
- It will perform best when watered freely during the growing season.
- Do not try to soak the soil but instead water lightly around the pot.
- Reduce the frequency and amount of water to light or moderate watering in winter.
- It is a very stable houseplant so applying a balanced (20-20-20) fertilizer monthly will suffice.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.