Green Phalaenopsis in embossed tulip pot
20 in stock
Overall Height approximately (50cm)
BEFORE CHECKOUT PLEASE REFER TO OUR 'TERMS OF SALE' UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY. THANK YOU.
Orchids in Pot
- The Phalaenopsis or ‘Moth Orchid’ is the most common orchid due to its ease of production and the availability of blooming plants year-round.
- Phals are easily grown in the home and stay in bloom for a very long time.
- A mature phal will be in bloom much of the year with graceful inflorescences loaded with good-sized blooms.
- Medium to bright (indirect) light.
- Avoid direct sunlight, as leaves burn easily.
- If leaves turn yellow or splotchy, the plant is getting too much light.
- Water about once a week
- It’s best to allow a potting mix to almost dry out between watering.
- Check the medium with your finger – if you feel moisture do not water.
- Do not let stand in water.
- When your orchid is blooming, fertilizer is not needed.
Chinese New Year, CNY Prosperity Plants, Dracaena, Lucky Bamboo, Festive, Plants$6.00 inc. GST
Chinese New Year, Decorated Centerpieces, Flowers, Festive, Orchids$98.00 inc. GST
Chinese New Year, Decorated Centerpieces, Flowers, Festive, Orchids$148.00 inc. GST