Pot Measurements : Approx. 12cm(Ø) x 10cm(H)
Hydrocotyle Vulgaris, also known as marsh pennywort, common pennywort, water naval, money plant, lucky plant or copper coin, is a small creeping perennial aquatic herb native to N. Africa, Europe, the Caucasus and parts of the Levant.
- A native plant with attractive leaves.
- A versatile oxygenator which masks the edges of ponds giving good ground cover, also providing shelter for fish when submerged.
- Able to take full sun. Does best in the afternoon sunlight.
- Keep plant moist but do not overwater the plant. These could result in the rotting of the plant.
- This plant does pretty well on its own. Fertilizer not required unless otherwise suggested.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.