Iron Cross (Begonia Masomana)
POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 11cm(Ø) x 10cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability
Iron cross begonia also known as Begonia Masomana leaves are easily recognizable.
- They look stunning when planted with other fancy-leafed begonias, such as Begonia Rex.
- Their contrasting leaf textures, colors and, patterns complement each other in a dish garden.
- Each bright-green puckered leaf is marked with a reddish-brown iron-cross pattern in the center.
- You may see sprays of pinkish-white flowers in spring and summer, but these blooms are insignificant compared to the magnificent foliage.
- Pinching off flower buds will promote bigger, healthier leaves.
- Bright, indirect light. It also thrives under fluorescent lights.
- Water thoroughly, allowing the top 1 in (2.5 cm) of soil to dry out between waterings.
- Avoid getting water on the leaves because they spot easily and are prone to mildew.
- Peat moss based, such as African violet potting mix.
- Feed monthly year-round with a 10-10-5 liquid fertilizer diluted by half.
- Fertilize when the soil is already moist to avoid fertilizer burn. Don’t feed a dormant plant.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.