Japanese Begonia (Silver-Mascot)
Pot Measurements : Approx. 15cm(Ø) x 13cm(H)
Go here for more information
- Bright, indirect light. It also thrives under fluorescent lights.
- Water thoroughly, allowing the top 1 in (2.5 cm) of soil to dry out between waterings.
- Avoid getting water on the leaves because they spot easily and are prone to mildew.
- This fancy-leaf begonia likes higher-than-average humidity.
- If the air in your home is dry, use a room humidifier or place pot on a tray of wet pebbles to increase humidity.
- Grouping tropical plants such as begonias, ferns and orchids also helps to increase the moisture in the air around them.
- Misting begonias is not a good idea because it can promote powdery mildew and fungal diseases.
- Average room temperatures 65-75°F/18-24°C.
- Begonias are not cold-tolerant and can be damaged by temperatures below 50°F/13°C.
- Peat moss based, such as African violet potting mix.
- Feed monthly year-round with a 10-10-5 liquid fertilizer diluted by half.
- Fertilize when the soil is already moist to avoid fertilizer burn. Don’t feed a dormant plant.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.