Pot Measurements : Approx. 10cm(Ø) x 9cm(H)
Japanese Jewel also know as maple trees have a variety of shapes, and their range of leaf colours, shapes and autumn colours makes for year-round interest, especially for smaller gardens.
- Small, slow-growing deciduous trees with graceful habit, ideal for smaller gardens
- Flowers are insignificant but the foliage is often deeply lobed in shades of green, yellow and burgundy, all of which colour well in autumn
- Best in a cool, lightly-shaded position or ideal in a larger container
- Usually needs little pruning or training
- Mulch and fertilize in spring
- Can be grown from seed, but usually bought as grafted trees
- Water regularly in dry spells during the first year to aid establishment, especially if planted in spring or later in the summer season.
- You may need to water once a week during hot, dry spells which can cause the leaves to brown and crinkle around the edges.
- Water trees in containers regularly so they do not dry out. This can mean at least once a day in hot weather.
Plants in the open ground don’t need feeding but a general-purpose fertiliser will do
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- $10.00 inc. GST
- $8.00 inc. GST
- $6.00 – $10.00 inc. GST
- $6.50 inc. GST