POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 14cm(Ø) x 11cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability Color of flower may be substituted with another similar color depending on stock availability.
Out of stock
Kangaroo Paw plants have strappy foliage similar to daylilies or amaryllis plants.
- The tubular flowers are borne in fan-like rows, giving the appearance of an animal’s paw.
- Flowers are covered with dense, velvety fuzz, which influences the flower’s color.
- This Australian native won’t add any edible value to your garden, but it will bring a host of colorful blossoms!
- Named for the unique shape of its flower, the kangaroo paw is quickly growing in popularity in gardens all around the world.
- This not only makes them great for no-hassle landscaping projects but also perfect for planting in containers on your porch or patio!
- Bring some color and excitement to your gardens by learning the basics of caring for kangaroo paws.
- For brilliant and long-lasting blooms, place it in an area with a lot of direct sunlight.
- In order for your plants to grow and flower properly, they need at least six hours of direct sun each day.
- They can tolerate even the hottest and most intense sunlight.
- Water it thoroughly once the top couple inches of soil become dry.
- For the most part, watering deeply once a week will suffice.
- An average organic potting soil and amend it with a few cups of regular play sand.
- This will stimulate the plant’s natural setting and also provide sufficient nutrition for the entire season.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.