Kokedama Dendrobium (2-Tone)
Care for Kokedama
- Water your kokedama phalaenopsis only when the moss ball is dry and light-weighted.
- Place your Kokedama in the water, plant side up.
- Push the moss ball down so that it is fully submerged and begins to absorb water.
- Allow soaking for 2-3 minutes, or until fully saturated with water.
- Remove Kokedama from the water, and gently squeeze the moss ball to allow excess water to drain/drip dry before displaying it.
- Many Kokedama appreciates misting in addition to soaking.
- Use a bottle that casts a fine mist and spray on the moss only.