Pot Measurement : Approx. 5.5 cm(ø)
Lithops are fascinating little succulents. The living stone plant is very sensitive to the seasons of the year, but can live for decades. Further, many species flower in the fall, which can be a great burst of light color amidst all the oranges and reds of the season.
Common Name : Lithops, living stones, living stone plant, split rocks, split rock plant, pebble plant, Karas Mountains living stone, Lesliei living stone, Lithops terricolor, Truncate living stone, Salt-dwelling living stone
Scientific Name : Lithops aucampiae, Lithops dorotheae, Lithops fulviceps, Lithops hookeri, Lithops karasmontana, Lithops lesliei, Lithops localis, Lithops optica, Lithops pseudotruncatella, Lithops ruschiorum, Lithops salicola, Lithops verruculosa, Lithops viridis and other species
Family : Aizoaceae
- Full sun to partial shade
- Extremely light to none at all.
- 15-29°C (65-80°F) optimal, can take heat to 32-37°C (90-100°F), do not go below 10°C (50°F) degrees
- Tolerant of short bursts of humidity.
- Gritty or rocky, extremely well draining sandy soils preferred
- None to extremely light high-phosphorous
- Spider mites most common.
- Can also attract thrips, scale insects, mealybugs, aphids, snails, slugs, and root knot nematodes.
- Mice and other small animals may eat it for its water content.
- Diseases Almost none, but can develop rot if overwatered, exposed to cold conditions, or damaged.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- $10.00 inc. GST
Chinese New Year, Festive, Plants, Flowering Plants, Orchids, Potted Plant$98.00 inc. GST
- $12.00 inc. GST
- $8.00 inc. GST