Pot Measurement : 14cm(Ø) x 11cm(H)
Also commonly known as “Wire Vine” because the plant forms a dense mass of wiry stems adorned with tiny round, glossy leaves.
- This New Zealand native can be grown outdoors in a planter for the summer or year-round in the garden in frost-free climates.
- It’s one of the best plants for training to a small trellis or topiary.
- Perfect for all kinds of containers and looks great spilling over the sides of a pot of mixed plants.
- Can be trained to a fiber totem or small trellis. May be displayed outdoors in warmer weather.
- Once every month during growing season.
- Water every 5 to 7 days depending on light and temperature.
- Keep soil evenly moist, but not soggy.
- All-purpose mix.
Basic Care Summary
- Keep soil evenly moist.
- Apply a balanced liquid fertilizer monthly during active growth.
- Prune branches to maintain desired size.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.