Pot Measurements: Approx. 6cm(Ø) x 5cm(H)
Out of stock
Succulents are plants with fleshy, thickened leaves and/or swollen stems that store water.
- The word “succulent” comes from the Latin word sucus, meaning juice or sap.
- Succulents are able to survive on limited water resources, such as dew and mist, making them tolerant of drought.
- There are many different species and cultivars of succulents spanning several plant families, and most people associate succulents with Cactaceae, the cactus family.
- Keep in mind, however, that while all cacti are succulents, not all succulents are cacti.
- Ideal to be used in Terrariums.
Water : Spray the soil a few times with water preferably once a week.
Light : Suitable for indoor and outdoor. A little sunlight would be ideal but keep it shaded.