Pot Size: Approx. 14cm(Ø) x 11cm(H)
22 in stock
BEFORE CHECKOUT PLEASE REFER TO OUR 'TERMS OF SALE' UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY. THANK YOU.
- Mints are perennial herbs with squared, four-sided stems with opposite leaves and small lipped flowers.
- With its bright and sharp flavor, it is one of the easiest herb plants you can grow.
- Put the plant next to a window or in the garden.
- Mint can bare lots of sunlight, however, some shadow will do too.
- In fact, mint is a plant that is very mild in the conditions it requires.
- Supply your mint plant with enough water: unlike other plants, mint needs a lot of water.
- You do not need to water it the whole day long, once a day or twice if necessary.
- It thrives in rich, moist, well-drained soil.
- Mint adapts to many soil types but develops the best foliage in soil that has been enriched with a 2-inch-thick layer of compost.
- Mint is plenty vigorous on its own but will appreciate a little fertilizer every few weeks.