POT SIZE: Approx. 8cm(Ø) x 7cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability IMPORTED FROM JAPAN
Osmanthus Heterophyllus (Chinese:t 柊樹, s 柊树, p zhongshu; Japanese: 柊, Hiiragi)
- Variously known as holly osmanthus, holly olive, and false holly, is a species of flowering plant in the olive family Oleaceae.
- Native to eastern Asia in central and southern Japan (Honshū, Kyūshū, Shikoku, and the Ryukyu Islands) and Taiwan.
- They are an evergreen shrub which is very hardy, originally from China, Japan, and the Himalayas.
- They grow relatively slowly, making them easy to look after.
- The shrub requires little pruning and remains compact, which is ideal for on the balcony and patio.
- The plant is particularly hardy and very easy in both full sun and partial shade and even full shade.
- Osmanthus enjoys a normal humus-rich soil, not too wet and not too dry.
- Give the plant a mixed fertilizer to keep it healthy.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.