Pot Measurements : Approx. 14cm(Ø) x 10cm(H)
Paper Flower, also known as Bougainvillea glabra are not easy to grow indoors. Because they require better condition than are normally available, they are grown most successfully as windows plant. In naturally warmer areas they will do well in sunrooms or conservatories. These plants have spines; use extreme caution when handling them.
- In order to flower, Bougainvillea glabra need at least four hours of direct sunlight every day during the active growth period.
- And they must have bright light at other times or they will not thrive in an indoor situation.
- Normal room temperature are suitable during the active growth period.
- In the winter rest period they should be kept cool but not bellow 10°C (50°F).
- Water actively growing plants moderately, giving enough to moisten the potting mixture thoroughly; allow the top two-thirds to dry out between waterings.
- Amounts should be drastically reduced as the rest period approaches and the potting mixture should just be kept from drying out.
- Begin applications of a complete liquid fertiliser as soon as growth starts in early spring and continue the applications once every two weeks throughput the flowering period.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
- $10.00 inc. GST
Chinese New Year, Festive, Plants, Flowering Plants, Orchids$38.00 inc. GST
- $48.00 inc. GST
- $8.00 inc. GST