Pokok Bidara (Jujube)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability.
Jujube is a small deciduous tree or shrub reaching a height of 5–12 meters (16–39 ft), usually with thorny branches.
- From inducing sleep to ensuring a healthy gut, these little jujubes are a perfect dose of nutrition.
- Here are 5 amazing health benefits of the fruit:
- These minerals are important in regulating the blood flow in the body.
- It prevents early signs of aging and helps in brightening and clearing out the dull skin.
- It has anti-inflammatory properties that can provide relief and reduce swelling in the joints.
- If you are someone who has chronic gastrointestinal issues, then snacking on ber can give your tummy a long-term relief.
- It helps in treating anxiety and functions as a natural sleep inducer by relaxing your mind and body.
- Partial to full sunlight.
- Water when the soil feels dry to the touch.
- Feed with organic pellets fertilizer once a month.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.