Pot Size: Approx. 12cm(Ø) x 10cm(H)
25 in stock
Overall Height approx. 20cm
BEFORE CHECKOUT PLEASE REFER TO OUR 'TERMS OF SALE' UNDER THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS POLICY. THANK YOU.
- The Polyscias, also known as the Aralia, is a plant with real character.
- The plant has a special appearance but on the other hand it needs just enough water and may not be moved.
- The rough stem of the plant gives every room a real jungle feeling.
- It is actually the ideal plant for houses where there are few windows and therefore little light enters.
- In an indoor setting aralias like very bright, indirect lighting.
- When choosing an indoor location, look to a north window.
- These tropical plants grow best in a well-drained, loamy, rich, acidic potting mix.
- A standard potting mix with some additional perlite added works well for container-grown plants.
- When watering your Aralia plant indoors, keep a close eye on the soil.
- When it is nearly dry, provide a thorough, deep watering.
- Do not allow the plant to stand in water, and do not allow the soil to become completely dry.
- Setting Polyscias on a surface of moistened pebbles to maintain humidity is beneficial.
- Fertilize your Polyscias with a general-purpose fertilizer semimonthly except during the middle month or two of winter.