Prayer Plant (Maranta leuconeura)
Prayer plants also known as Maranta leuconeura, are beautiful houseplants and relatively low-maintenance.
- They can be grown in hanging baskets or larger containers.
- They spread low and wide, allowing their luscious green foliage to ornament your home and clean the air as they grow.
- Prayer plants prefer humid conditions and well-drained soil.
- Despite their fondness for a tropical environment, prayer plants are rewarding to grow and don’t need too much attention to cultivate.
- Prayer plants have attractive foliage.
- They are hardy indoor plants that don’t tend to grow too large for the spaces in which they are planted, unlike similar houseplants that constantly need to be repotted or moved.
- Prayer plants have variegated foliage but do not produce showy flowers, making them good options as modest ornamental statement pieces.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.