Pot Size: 12cm(Ø) x 10cm(H)
Out of stock
Overall Height approximately (38cm)
POT COLOR AND SIZE MAY VARY AND CHANGE SUBJECT TO AVAILABILITY ALL MEASUREMENTS ARE APPROXIMATE AND MAY VARY
- Rose geranium is a type of geranium plant with leaves that smell strongly like roses.
- Also known as rose-scented geranium, sweet-scented geranium, or old-fashioned rose geranium.
- The plant has velvety, plush leaves and flowers that bloom pale pink or almost white.
- Soil should be well-draining, but not too rich.
- As with herbs and other plants grown for their essential oils, rich soil can lessen the strength of the fragrance.
- It will tolerate most soil pH but a slightly acidic pH of about 6.0–6.8 is ideal.
- Go easy on the fertilizer.
- It is a light feeder, and their scent will be stronger if they are grown on the lean side.
- Potted plants will need more fertilizer than plants in the ground.
- Potted geraniums can feed balanced fertilizer at half the label recommended dilution.
- Full sun to Partial Shade.
- When grown indoors, scented geraniums will need bright light.
- They may get leggy indoors and in too much shade.
- If that happens, you can prune lightly, to create a bushier plant.
- It is very drought tolerant and does not like sitting in wet soil.
- Water when the soil feels dry about an inch below the surface.
- Prolonged periods of dry soil will cause the leaves to turn yellow, then brown and fall off, but the plant will come back again with regular water.