POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 8cm(Ø) x 7cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability
Sansevieria Cylindrica ‘Boncel’, also known as the cylindrical snake plant, African spear or spear sansevieria, is a succulent plant native to Angola.
- It has striped, elongate, smooth, greenish-gray subcylindrical leaves.
- The Spear Sansevieria grows fan-shaped, with its stiff leaves growing from a basal rosette.
- The species is drought-tolerant and in captivity requires water only about once every other week during the growing season.
- It is popular as an ornamental plant as it is easy to culture and take care of in a home if given bright sunlight and other required resources.
- Indoor plants prefer bright, filtered light, but the plants are highly light-tolerant.
- Outdoors, Sansevieria grows well in shaded or partially shaded areas.
- The plant can survive long periods of drought.
- Water it monthly or less in winter; water it weekly or every other week in summer.
- Fast-draining cactus mix is preferred.
- Feed the plant during the growing season. Do not feed it during winter.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.