Satin Pothos (Scindapsus)
Pot Measurements : Approx. 8cm(Ø) x 7.5cm(H)
- Give Scindapsus pictus bright, indirect light year-round.
- Harsh direct sunlight will scorch its leaves, while too-little light will cause the leaves to lose their variegation.
- Water thoroughly and allow the top inch of soil to dry out between waterings.
- Keep soil barely moist in winter. Yellow leaves are a symptom of overwatering. Provide good drainage.
- Try to maintain 40-50% relative humidity around your plant.
- Use a room humidifier or a humidity tray in winter.
- Average to warm 65-85°F/18-29°C.
- Don’t expose it to temperatures below 65°F/18°C, even for a short time because cold air will damage the foliage.
- Use all-purpose houseplant potting mix.
- Feed monthly spring through fall with a 20-10-10 liquid fertilizer diluted by half.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.