POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 9cm(Ø) x 7cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability
Sedum Japonicum or ‘Tokyo Sun’ StoneCrop is an herbaceous perennial succulent member of the family Crassulaceae which is native to North Africa, western Asia, Siberia, and Europe.
- Full sunshine.
- This drought-tolerant plant does best with occasional deep watering.
- Once established, you may not need to water it at all as long as your area receives a reasonable amount of rain.
- Sharp drainage is the most important soil factor.
- Sedum album does best in gravelly, sandy, well-draining soil, but it will tolerate almost any kind of soil including sand, loam, clay or even chalky soil.
- It thrives in a wide range of pH levels from very alkaline to very acidic.
- As with most succulents, fertilizing is not required.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.