Sedum Morganianum ‘Burrito’ (Hanging)
POT MEASUREMENTS: Approx. 13cm(Ø) x 9cm(H)
Pot color and size may vary and change subject to availability
Burrito’s cactus (Sedum Morganianum) is not technically a cactus but a succulent.
- Although all cacti are succulents, not all succulents are cactus.
- Both do have similar requirements such as gritty soil, good drainage, sunshine and protection from extremely cold temperatures.
- Growing burro’s tail provides fascinating texture as a graceful houseplant or lush green exterior plant in many landscape situations.
- Suitable for office, indoor, outdoor.
- A little sunlight would be ideal but keep it shaded.
- Water only when the soil is dry. Mist the soil once every 2-3 weeks.
- The water needs to drain out of it fast so it’s best to use a mix specially formulated for cactus and succulents.
- Add horticultural grade sand and perlite (or fine lava rock, gravel or pumice) to lighten up whatever potting soil you have.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.