Pot Measurements: Approx. 13cm(Ø) x 9.5cm(H)
Out of stock
Sinningia is a genus of flowering plants in the family Gesneriaceae.
- Sinningias are attractive greenhouse plants and houseplants that appeal strongly to gardeners who like to specialize in particular plant groups.
- The chief environmental needs are warmth, high humidity, suitable soil and good light with shade from strong sun.
- The soil should be well drained.
- It should contain a liberal proportion of organic matter, such as leaf mold or peat moss, and enough coarse sand or perlite to ensure good porosity.
- Scattered light or partial shade.
- Suitable for the east and west windows, the south should be shaded.
- Suitable lightweight breathable primer.
- For own soil, you can take 3 parts of leaf land, 2 parts of coarse sand or perlite, 3 parts of peat.
- It is mandatory to use drainage.
- During flowering, there should be regular watering so that the soil will not dry out.
- Every 3 days the plant should be lowered into a tray with hot water for 10 minutes, or watered so that the water does not fall on the leaves and flowers.
- Use only soft water.
- Keep in a dry place.
- Not less than 50%. Spraying is possible only in the early morning, avoiding moisture on the flowers and shaking the water.
- It is better to put the pot in a tray with wet pebbles and do not spray the plant at all.
- Fertilize every two weeks with liquid fertilizer.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.